Sunday 11 January 2009

Women.

So I have spent my sunday as follows -

Got up at about 9am, cooked breakfast for Me and Emily

Emily fancied going for a walk and I thought OK, I can start to wear my boots in, so we walked around Wandsworth Common, which was nice.

Got back, and I cooked a rather spectacular roast lamb, which Emily enjoyed.

I think that I've done a pretty good job of being the model boyfriend (fiance!) don't you?

THEN WHY THE F!@K AM I BEING SUBJECTED TO DANCING ON F!@CKING ICE?!?!?!?!

3 comments:

Mark said...

hear ffking hear.

Zooby said...

because she knows it's part of your exercise routine. Because she knows it winds you up therefore raising your heart rate, it's actually helping you get fitter

White-Pages said...

If you had walked around the common a couple of times, or made her run - she may have fallen asleep and then you can watch what you like. Or, just use rohypnol next time.